At Natural World Eco we take care of every detail to achieve quality, comfort, ecological awareness and fashion in our footwear. Our new winter vegan boots Jara are going to become an essential for their comfort and versatility. Thanks to their timeless design, these women vegan boots are very easy to combine with any outfit and style. The Jara boots have been manufactured in Spain with organic cotton GOTS and with natural rubber for the outsole. The inner part of these eco-friendly boots for women is lined with cotton, which makes them ideal for cold days. It should be noted that the Jara boots, like the entire Natural World Eco vegan collection, does not have any animal origin component and has the PETA - Approved vegan certificate. As part of our brand philosophy, these vegan boots for women come in a recycled cardboard box, something essential for those who want to contribute positively to the environment. Choose your color and be surprised by its comfort.
• Front sole height 3 cms and back sole 4 cms
• Removable insoles
• These shoes involve a manufacturing process on a natural fabric so any irregularity is a part of its characteristic.
• White sole: negro 601, kaki 622, gris 623, rojo 652, marino 677 and café 686. Beige sole: burdeos 620, beige 621, choco 632, wine 642, cuero 646, caña 653, gris claro 670, limoncello 675 and albahaca 689.
âœ“ Wash with cold water
âœ“ Let it air dry
• We recommend washing them separately, due to the fact that we use natural dyes and they may fade during the first washing
• For any doubt or query, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service