Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A
26580 Arnedo (La Rioja) Spain
INDIANA FASHION INVESTMENT SL in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), informs users of the website www.naturalworldeco-shop.com that the information you provide will form part of a file owned by INDIANA FASHION INVESTMENT SL.
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments that are the responsibility of INDIANA FASHION INVESTMENT S.L. with CIF B26547745 and registered office at Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A, 26580 in Arnedo (La Rioja)
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions posed and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated on the form.
- FORM SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER: The purpose of data collection in this form is to register the user in the company's newsletter, through which you will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. The user, once discharged, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to manage and process the purchase made by the user. The user can only make purchases if he is registered. When registering the user in future purchases will access with the user and password and in addition to make purchases you can check the history of purchases, etc. In addition, through this form the user can also register in the company's newsletter, through which they will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company, as well as information on recipes, etc. The user, once discharged, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- COMMENT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is that the user can comment on the published posts. By submitting the form the moderator will review the post and publish it, in this publication the name of the user will appear.
- EMAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, their data will be processed to answer the queries and send the information requested through the e-mail through which the query is received.
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation in Indiana Fashion Investments S.L. located at Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A, C.P. 26,580 from Arnedo (La Rioja). You can also exercise these rights through email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the data entered by the user, we wont take automated decisions or make profiles.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
For the development of this website, the following service providers are used:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses TLS 1.2 protocol with which data communication is done through encrypted channel.
The user has the right to:
The user can exercise their rights through email to email@example.com or by postal mail to Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A, C.P. 26,580 Arnedo (La Rioja), attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised. The user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. INDIANA FASHION INVESTMENT S.L. has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.